- Good experience of Automotive Infotainment domain.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Google-Test, Robot Framework, Python. Shell
- Understanding Infotainment System Architecture, Design Principles.
- Experience in devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization. Identify and prepare the positive and negative test cases against design and or requirement.
- Experience in pre-certification testing for Android auto and Apple Carplay.
- Experience in design of test and defect reporting formats and manage the team.
- Diligent in updating project related data as required in applicable systems and reporting to stakeholders.
- Experience in setting up the test benches, and associated debug systems etc.
- Experience in Performing Software Grey box testing for Infotainment features against the relevant baseline set of software system requirements, including non-functional requirements, applying specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
- Design, Review & Execution of Test cases/Test Scripts.
- Excellent problem solving skills with good experience on using system analysis and profiling tools for debugging and performance optimizations.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development processes.
Job Experience: 3-6 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore