- Set up test benches/HiL with different ECUs like Headunit, Display, Instrument Cluster, Sound, Tele Communication Unit, GPS\GSM Antenna etc.
- Perform system and integration test on each new test bench set up.
- Strong in Automotive (Infotainment) system testing for different OEMs, Regions and Languages
- Strong in Test designing, planning, test execution
- Strong in Problem Solving, Debugging and Analytical Skills
- Excellent in logs/trace analysis and defect reporting
- Excellent in hardware setup and software flashing of various ECUs like HU, IC etc.
- Experience with hardware devices used in automotive testing like Vector, K2L, Power Supply, power matrix etc.
- Knowledge on automotive tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, DTS Monaco etc.
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols like SOME-IP, SOME-IP SD, CAN, MOST, Ethernet diagnostics UDP, etc.
Job Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Skils: CANalyzer CANoe HIL Integration Test Bench Testing Vector
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore