- Planning , Coordinating and implementing Functional Safety in customer projects from Specification to Validation
- Develop and maintain work products as per the Safety Standard e.g. Safety Plan, Safety case , Safety Strategy etc…
- Create Functional and Technical Safety Concept at System level Safety Related Functionalities
- Manage and guide the project team to achieve Functional Safety for the project.
- Strong Collaboration and communicate effectively on functional aspects with the Customer, System, Software and Hardware teams and other Stakeholders.
- Able to analyze Safety anomalies both external or internal and also provide effective Safety solutions
- Preform the System Safety Analysis (FTA,FMEA) and support the Safety analysis at Software and Hardware levels.
- Plan and lead functional Safety assessment with external assessors for the project and also with customers.
- Verify that all the verification / validation results are in compliance with the functional Safety aspects and address the open gaps with effective solutions
- Perform and lead technical Inspection reviews for the work products at System, SW and HW levels.
- Organize and track Confirmation reviews with I3 reviewers.
- Pro-actively support Safety process improvements for the organization
- Pro-actively participate in activities towards ensuring Safety culture in the organization
- Plan and lead/participate in the Safety Audits
- Provide Functional Safety trainings across the organizations.
Job Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Skils: FMEA Functional Safety HW ISO 26262 SW
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune