- Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
- Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
- OpenGL/OpenGL ES knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience with rendering engines like Open Scene Graph is an added advantage.
- Strong C++ Programming skills
- Automotive domain and HMI knowledge
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Hands on experience in any Multimedia applications
- Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
- Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
- Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
- Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
- Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
Job Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Skils: Embedded C HMI Multi-threading OOPS UML Vector Tools
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune