- Knowledge of C,C++ programming language. Python programming experience is a good plus.
- Hands on experience in developing middleware / device drivers, board bring up, architecture design, communication protocols implementation ( C++ programming)
- Knowledge of Linux internals including
- Writing, integrating and debugging low level device drivers
- System power management using linux
- Using IPC mechanisms in linux and Working with u-boot and other similar boot loaders
- Understanding of open source licensing, package management
- Knowledge of using cross compiler toolchain – preferably debian or yocto
- Able to understand and eventually choose containerized architectures.
Good to know
- Compilation, debugging of Linux Kernel
- Knowledge of using middleware packages to develop UI based applications will be an added advantage
- Camera , Wifi , CE Certification experience.
- Candidate having a passion for DIY embedded solutions or integrating off the shelf code/Hardware to create product solutions shall be considered as a leverage e.g Home Automation using Raspberry Pi .
Job Experience: 7-10 Years
Job Skils: BootLoader Embedded C Linux Linux Kernel Middleware/Device Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore